Terms and Conditions
The East Winch and West Bilney Community Project operate this web site.
If you wish to become a contributor and make use of the Website, please read this Agreement.
We wish to ensure that everybody has a safe, sound and enjoyable time using this website, hence there has to be some rules.
EW&WBCP may refuse any text, images, photographs, videos, music, profiles, works of authorship, that in its judgement may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any user.
We may reject, refuse to post, or remove any content provided by you, without prior notice, and without liability if we believe that:-
1. Content infringes copyright laws.
2. Content is offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or appears to harass or promote harassment of another person or affects their rights of privacy.
3. Content encourages use of or participation in chain letters or transmission of junk mail.
4. Content contains material that is false, misleading, defamatory or libellous or promotes unlawful activities.
5. Content of any other nature that is considered to be unsuitable.
Providing content for posting on the site is deemed to mean that you have accepted the conditions of the Agreement.